Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Quilting-



 My attic room--

 It's a lovely bright space up here. 2 large windows. After Ruth left for home, I've used the other side of the room for my sewing spot.  I'd brought some fabric along to make new baby a quilt, so brought the sewing machines & ironing board up to my room.  I had brought a few sewing/quilting necessities along with me.  I had brought some fabric for some little girl dresses along too, but forgot to stick in my sewing patterns.  Boohoo.  The fact that Laura's sewing machine quite obstinately refuses to behave for either her or me (it works just fine for Laura's sister in law when she visits....)  makes sewing a bit more challenging, as I only have the serger to work with.
 And it's finished!  Just waiting for a baby so we can put her name on it!

 I had to take a picture of it outside-- It's ironic how spring like it looks outside and yet it is November and very chilly!  Laura's back yard is so cute tho.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family of Four

Not much going on in this house except cooking and keeping mama and baby fed & happy! Oh, and the toddler too!  A few pictures from our...