Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Fall looks like this here!

While some back home in my state are having snow, I'm enjoying the beautiful colors here.  When the sun is out and the sky is blue, it's easy to imagine that it's at the very least 65-70 *.  It's not-- it's only in the 40's and I have to say it feels very chilly to me. Regardless, I'm still loving the look even if I'm not the feel! Really, I suppose I can't have it all!














 Isn't this beautiful!


Our destination for today--is that lame or what? haha!   The building might look different but the chicken tasted the same!

We're all tired of waiting--can we just have this baby come now?!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quaint uniqueness of "over there"! Hugs to Laura as well and hoping the next days bring about the new baby & all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Family of Four

Not much going on in this house except cooking and keeping mama and baby fed & happy! Oh, and the toddler too!  A few pictures from our...