Friday, November 3, 2017

Part 2 of the first week

I've been very slow at posting here.
We haven't been doing a whole lot, just some grocery shopping, some outings for fun, and lots of vegging at home.  The weather is mostly cloudy and it seems to rain a bit most days. I'm always happy to see the sun when it decides to peek out for a bit. I knew I preferred living somewhere it was less cloudy and rainy and where there's more sunshine regardless of the cold, and even being here for a week has confirmed that!
Just a few pictures from the rest of the week.

 Little Miss Muffett....Sat on the floor and played with her new table ware set.  She thought they were pretty neat!
 This little cutie came to visit one evening.  He's just 3 months old.

 We  were out running some errands one day. As usual it was mostly cloudy, but the sun was really struggling with the clouds this day.  I thought the steeples silhouetted against the sky was pretty.

 I thought this little car we parked beside was pretty funny looking-

 Laura and Frederik walked over to the garden and brought home these flowers, then Laura made this arrangement.  It really made a bright cheery spot in the cloudy grey day!
 And Little Miss....she really can climb up these winding steep and open staircases.  It pretty much gives me the shivers--haha.  However, generally when she gets up to my room on the 3rd floor, she really dosen't want to stay!

 Sunday evening-



 I was trying to get a picture  of her in this dress-- which Meshayla wore.  I have pictures of Meshayla in it, and want to compare how similar the girls look, once I get home. 

Maylia loves playing with this baby doll.  It makes crying noises when squeezed and it's pretty cute to watch her mimic being a mama!



Next post--Week 2 in Borne

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Little Miss Muffet in Meshayla's dress is really nice. i love those pictures with her baby, too.

    ReplyDelete

Family of Four

Not much going on in this house except cooking and keeping mama and baby fed & happy! Oh, and the toddler too!  A few pictures from our...